cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tracking down abandoned call data

thanmad
Level 1
Level 1

Let me first clarify that i am using the information provided to me via the gila-wallboard app for my stats.  Which is pulling from  uccx7.x but i'm not exactly sure what fields off the top of my head.

Yesterday i had 2 scripts and 2 queues, everything was fine.

Today I modified 1 script to do a "Select Recource" -> then once Queued -> "Dequeue" -> "Call Redirect" to one of the trigger extensions of the 2nd queue.  It appears as if that is working properly (call redirects to 2nd queue and is received there).  However my "Overall Call Stats" on the Gila-wallboard shows that my abandoned calls increments every time it goes through that process.

I'm not exactly sure where to start looking or what to troubleshoot since a reactive script debug seems to yield nothing strange.

ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bshank
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Does the Wallboard have a column for Dequeued calls?  Is it displaying abandon calls per CSQ or just an overall abandon calls?

If it's pulling it's data from the RtCSQsSummary, then I believe the calls should be getting reported as dequeued.

If it's an overall system-wide number of abandon calls that is incrementing, then you may want to try adding a Set Contact Info (Handled) right after the redirect step in your first script.

Thanks,

Brendan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

bshank
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Does the Wallboard have a column for Dequeued calls?  Is it displaying abandon calls per CSQ or just an overall abandon calls?

If it's pulling it's data from the RtCSQsSummary, then I believe the calls should be getting reported as dequeued.

If it's an overall system-wide number of abandon calls that is incrementing, then you may want to try adding a Set Contact Info (Handled) right after the redirect step in your first script.

Thanks,

Brendan

Yes, that takes care of my issue.  Calls now show as handled in the global setting, but not for that specific queue (since it is never "connected").

This brings up a new question, i'd like to use the first queue as a counter for how many calls have gone through there before being forwarded to the second queue.  Can i "trick" the select resource step into "connecting" to the queue even there are no calltakers?  Then essentially do what i'm doing in the queued section, mark as handeld, dequeue and forward the call to the second queue?

or maybe there's a better way to deal with this?