Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Team - in theICM Configuration manager (7.5.X) the media routing domain for Cisco_Voice does not seem to allow interruptibility - it is greyed out. Does this mean when an agent on a voice will be skipped? Is there a way to deliver email to an agent w...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please see attached screen shot.I have an If statement that I want to check two seperate variables.isCallCenterOpen OR bTODARC true or false.When I do a reactive debug I see isCallCenterOpen is set to false but yet in my if statementit always follows...

Hi,I have a Contact Center Express 5.0(2)_Build064. I have a Call Center with 50 agents.Agents are in a queu and these agents attend to external customers and internal customers (internal customers belong to the company). I have to do the following ...

Has anybody found a way to monitor the UCCX server status using third party tools?  We'd like to know if the high level status is IN SERVICE (vs PARTIAL SERVICE, etc).  Currently we can check that through the CCX Administration page, Server | Status....

Hi GuysHope you can help...I have the CRS Report Scheduler installed on a new XP machine but the app won't start, and the CiscoSch log file has an entry as follows:ReportScheduler started from a Terminal Service Client Session. This is not supported....

Resolved! UCCX8 over Wan

Hi there,Got some questions regards UCCX ver 8.x deployment.I have a customer with their Main site in one country and a remote site in another. They are connected with an MPLS link.Main site has CUCM6, UCCX7 and 14 UCCX agents.Remote site has 14 UCCX...

Hi all, Info: UCCX System version: 8.0.2.10000-41 CUCM System version: 8.0.2.40000-1 Supervisor Desktop 8.0(2) Premium Version Build 8.0.2.9 Today our DC suffered a complete power outage which ended in a  unexpected power cycle of our UCCX box (and ...

Hello, all!I use CRS Historical Reports to get information about the calls, that is coming to my Call Center. But I notice, that CRS Historical Reports generated reports with different info. For example, in the "Contact Service Queue Activity Report ...

Hello,I need to implement a script with uccx editor to make multiple outbound calls to diferents phone numbers. In the outbound subsystem of uccx can introduce the phone numbers in a .txt archive and then use a csq agents, but now i need to use a pro...

antmurcia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes