Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! icm error message

Hi ,I am not an expert or even know how ICM works. but I was asked to look up some of the messages that comes to our monitoring tool. I am asking for your expertise ot help me achive the knowlege as well understand the output of the error messages. T...

Hello everyone,I need to create a group for 2 agents (resources) to receive calls from a particular location. The number starts with 85 and 88.I create a following steps:1- Create another Skill ( Skill_Nordeste ) 2- Create another CSQ ( CSQ_Nordeste ...

Hi all.Im trying to make scheduled reports every week at monday mornings and it will export reports that is not from the past week , but the week before that.So actually the report is 14 days old.I've checked the time/date on CCX server and the PC wh...

Let me first clarify that i am using the information provided to me via the gila-wallboard app for my stats.  Which is pulling from  uccx7.x but i'm not exactly sure what fields off the top of my head.Yesterday i had 2 scripts and 2 queues, everythin...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to create customized reports based on the various reports , tables and fields produced from the UCCX 7.x  Historical reports Application-Can anyone tell me where the DB and tables are located that generate the reports found in the Historical A...

I am seeking a clear definition of the iInbound Non-ACD field.InboundNon-ACD—TotalTotal number of non-IPCC Express calls received by the agent. This numberincludes calls made by other agents and by outside parties.Does this mean calls to this agents ...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have an IP IVR based campaign for outbound calls. Dialer makes calls and transfers it to cvp script where some prompt is played.  i'd like to know if there is any record appears in  t_Termination_Detail_Record  table about these calls?