Views
Helpful
Replies

Transcribe cvp call studio element issue

Deep46
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am working on a sample CVP application with transcribe element.

I am planning to collect both DTMF and voice inputs from the user. I have updated input mode as dtmf+voice.

I observe two issues.

1. DTMF was not recognized. - Any suggestions what would be put in DTMF grammar. From the guide, it says DTMF grammar. 

I tried with 123* in the DTMF grammar , it didn't work. Could you please suggest .

2. Voice input was shown in log with spaces in between .

Example user input was 568956783 , the transcribe element value was 5689 56783 (with space in between)

Another user input was 7896908765 , the transcribe element value was 789-690-8765(with hyphens in between)

This is causing issues . Would like to know how we can get user input with no extra spaces and hyphens.

Would like to know if anyone had issues .

3 Replies 3

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Deep46,

I would check the Cisco Bug Search Tool and see if others had issues and what is the workaround:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/

That's not the way you write a grammar or use that field. To start you want to use an inline grammar to make your life easier. In the grammar field you put in something like "builtin:dtmf/digits". See if that helps.

david

Hi David,

Thanks. I have already tried and it didnt work.

I have used the 5 dots (.....) to capture 5 digits and seems to be working.

Hi Alex,

Looks like with 12.5 without any ES patch and with using above dots, its working for the test calls and hence not hitting the bug. Thanks for your response.

And in relation to the voice input with hyphens, am trying with number sequence entity to check if we can mitigate the spaces and hypens.

Thanks

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: