cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 11.6, Finesse 11.6, CUIC 11.6 available now on CCO

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

No release notes yet. No compatibility matrix info yet.

Pushing the envelope - I am upgrading my lab.

Regards,
Geoff

21 Replies 21

Hi Slavik,

I ran into the same RDP failure using a WIN 7 PC after upgrading to 11.6. Turns out there is a blurb in the PCCE upgrade guide on which MS update is required to fix this, but I have found nothing in the UCCE guides. Here is what the PCCE guide states" On the Microsoft Windows 7 based administration client systems, install the Microsoft Windows Update KB3080079 to ensure that the remote desktop connection over TLS v1.1 or 1.2 is supported."

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_11_6_1/installation/Guide/pcce_b_pcce-install-upgrade-11-6/pcce_b_pcce-install-upgrade-11-6_chapter_010101.html

I've also found that KB2830477 works as well. It can be downloaded from this link for WIN 7 clients:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/2830477/update-for-remoteapp-and-desktop-connections-feature-is-available-for

Awesome! Thank you for the solution!

BTW, is that a solution that you tried by yourself and it worked for you...?

Yep. Both patches worked for me.

I did enable Outbound High Availability.

Of course, you will need a BA database on the B side (I did a backup/restore of my side A one with renaming) and you must enable HA on both sides to build two-way Publish-Subscribe Replication between the two outbound databases.

I followed the instructions (see on-line help in Web Setup) and I used the "sa" SQL user but Replication failed. The owner of all the SQL jobs created by Replication is NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM but for me, these would not run. I changed the owner of all jobs to "sa" and now the 2-way replication is working.

There are new messages in the logs - try dumplog CampaignManager /m REPLICATION

Regards,
Geoff

Oh, thank god there's an HA for the Dialer!

Thanks for sharing this info!

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I can report that CUIC 11.6 fixed two things that I could not get to work in CUIC 11.5: passing parameters to permalinks and creating drill down reports. 

A colleague just upgraded Finesse to 11.6 for a customer using UCCE/CVP 11.5 to address a timing issue with SSO in Internet Explorer.

I noticed in the compatibility matrix that you can use Finesse 11.6 with UCCE 11.5, 11.0 and even 10.5!!

Regards,
Geoff

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

All the documentation except the release notes have been posted on CCO. The new CUIC templates can be downloaded so we now have Recent Call History and Recent State History working in CUIC and through the Finesse gadgets.

When the new AF Historical templates were installed, the new Agent Queue Hourly report used by the Finesse Supervisor did not have any permissions set, so watch that one and make sure you allow execution or the report gadget in Finesse will not work.

Be careful with the template for License Consumption. The data source for the report is Historical and the data source for the value list is CUIC.

Everything is working. I would say that the Supervisor UI in Finesse is the most impressive change.

Regards,
Geoff