Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE 8 EWT Courtesy Callback

kre8or3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have been battling EWT with our Courtesy Callback option for months now.  The formula recommended by Cisco just doesn't work with our setup.  However, when I try to use something simple like  AnswerWaitTimeto5 it seems to flake out and not give correct times or sometimes just bomb out.  I would like to set it to use the value for ASA that is listed in the Supervisor desktop for the skill group since this seems to work best for our environment.  Any suggestions?

4 Replies 4

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Ever find anything reasonable..  I am having evil EWT issues as well

In my instance it seems as if the recommended didn't work due to our multi skilled environment.  I went with the ASA5 formula after figuring out how to use it correctly.  I believe I ended up having to truncate the result for it to work.

Any chance you can post the formula?

Thanks!

Chad

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may

contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this

message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that

any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or

other use of this message or its attachments is strictly

prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please

notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all

copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

Sure, happy to give back to the community

If I remember correctly, I came up with this formula since ASA5 no longer exists as a variable in version 8.  I had trouble getting it to work until I figured out it had to be truncated.  I also tried to compare the "SkillGroup.RouterLongestCallQ", but (even though this worked fine before without the callback option)  that would always send the callback calls into a perpetually higher callback time than the regular calls would have to wait.  The callback time would eventually get out of control and I had to back the change out.

Just replace SKILLGROUPNAME with the name of your skillgroup.

trunc(SkillGroup.PG1_P1_CM.SKILLGROUPNAME.AnswerWaitTimeTo5/ SkillGroup.PG1_P1_CM.SKILLGROUPNAME.CallsAnsweredTo5)