Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Does anyone have a script that shows how the IVR can recognize a call that has called back within the last 30 minutes?  I reading you can use Session ID and map it to a phone number so that the person does not have to go through the IVR again. ...

I am currently working to have inbound email utilize a set of routing rules. Based on these routing rules, I am having the message assigned to IPTA queues. Once there the tasks are assigne a EIM case ID number that is tracked by EIM, and assigned to ...

Hello,I'm trying to start the IP Phone agent on an 8941, and I get the following error:'Unknown Error'The phone is actually logging on, because if I log on from CAD the application will ask me if I want to kick out the other logged in instance.I have...

Hello Guys, I test campaing Outbound with transfer to IVR but I get this result:CallResult: Codes and Values27 Call disconnected by the carrier or the network while ringingThis work fine to PSTN, to cisco ip phone,but to site remote do not work.can a...

hi,when i access the desktop administrator by following the below mentioned proceedure i am getting the error "CDUAI1000 Error while trying to load data. Ensure that the system path inlcudes the location of the WebAdminLib.dll". find also the attache...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm desinging a UCCX script ,I  would like to play back caller voice mail message to the caller for  review , I appreciate if  you could  advise me which step to be used in  the situation?Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Chts by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently running CCX 7.We have jobs setup to export all the crs data to an off-site sql box that we leverage for custom reporting.Is there a way to do this given the operating system has changed from ver 7 to 8?If a little direction could be provide...

I'm having trouble with a script pulling the data from an xml file.  I would like the script to run normal Monday thru Friday but on Saturday run on the first and third.  On my script have a holiday xml already but I would like to ...

I am trying to get Workforce Management to sync with UCCX. The database is working as I see the Agents and CSQs, however I am not getting any call statistics at all. I tracked it down to a login issue in the SyncService log files. ...

rcfoltz by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at builing a script that would lookup the voting precinct of the caller. I was wondering if someone had build something allready.Simple lookup, Database (MMDDYY,Address Numbers (just the first numbers), Precinct,ZIP)thanks               ...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes