cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Minimum Agent Seats - New System

eric.butcher
Level 1
Level 1

I notice PCCE has a minimum agent seat count of 25, but what about UCCE?

I'm told there is no specific number outlined in the Ordering Guide, but will CCW allow my Cisco partner to order UCCE and CVP with 0-2 premium agent seats if I want to order and turn-up the full solution, but initial with only self-service IVR capabilities? (And of course, the infrastructure in place to simply develop and test the rest of the functionality ahead of making the agent seat purchase for full production?)

Seems everyone on my Partner and Cisco teams are on PTO right now...

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, I am not aware of any "low" limit - I have built at least two full UCCE prod systems for 5 premium agents each.

G.

View solution in original post

Hi, this must be fairly new, I am reading the Ordering Guide (released on the 18th of November) and I can't see the limit in there. Or I might not be looking at the right document. Thanks for coming back and posting this info, anyway.

G.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, I am not aware of any "low" limit - I have built at least two full UCCE prod systems for 5 premium agents each.

G.

eric.butcher
Level 1
Level 1

I'm being told now by Cisco that the minimum order for a new system on UCCE is now the same as PCCE (whether it was in the past or not) and you must now order a minimum of 25 seats for UCCE.

Hi, this must be fairly new, I am reading the Ordering Guide (released on the 18th of November) and I can't see the limit in there. Or I might not be looking at the right document. Thanks for coming back and posting this info, anyway.

G.

Correct, it is not in the ordering guide, but apparently CCW doesn't allow ordering 5 seats with a new system... or the order won't actually go through without at least 25 now.  That's the feedback I'm receiving.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: