cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Parent \ Child with IPIVR

Vishnu Meda
Level 1
Level 1

we are using UCCE parent child deployment with IPIVR for queuing. there is a requirement to setup RONA.

will RONA work with this setup? did any one implemented this setup?

1 Reply 1

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, you can and probably should set up RONA. I don't know if it's a requirement but all of my agents have some type of RONA treatment. I don't know what happens to the call when an agent is ring no answer without a RONA treatment.

First, create the ICM script for the RONA treatment (I don't use any IPIVR script for this). Next, in Configuration Manager -> Call Type List create a call type to tie the RONA ICM script to a call type. Then, in Dialed Number/Script Selector List define the RONA script as a Dialed Number. You can use a name like RONA in the dialed number string/script selector field. Assign it the call type you just created on the dialed number mapping tab. In Agent Desk Settings List, define the RONA dialed number under the Ring No Answer Dialed Number using the drop-down list to select the RONA dialed number you just created. In ICM script editor, tie the call type to the RONA script.

When you assign an agent to that agent desk setting, that will be the agent's RONA setting. All of my agent desk settings have some sort of RONA defined. I don't know what happens to the call if there is no RONA defined.

I have different RONA dialed numbers for different departments since each likes to have their own RONA treatments.

I hope that helps.

Bill