Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE / Salesforce Integraton via Bucher & Suter Connector

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hi all,

I am getting stuck on an ssl certificate related issue between Finesse and B&S Agent Adaptor. I am hoping someone can give me some directions on the issue. I am having trouble getting B&S Agent Adaptor to talk to Finesse via SSL. I wonder if there is anything specific that I need to follow when installing the SSL cert on B&S Agent Adaptor or Finesse ?

The environment was working fine with SSL until the internal Certificate Authority server got replaced with a new CA server to support SHA2. So I had to request for a new cert from the new CA and install it on both the Finesse server and the B&S Agent Adaptor server and that's when the communication between Finesse and B&S Agent Adaptor breaks.

Thanks all in advance !! I appreciate any inputs / suggestions !!

Danny

2 Replies 2

bruno.gruenig
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Danny

Sorry for answering late. Is this issue still existing? I may connect you with our Cisco Salesforce Integration Experts if you want so.

Please let me know.

By the way, here you'll find helpful information about the UCCE Salesforce Integration -> https://www.bucher-suter.com/crmconnectors/salesforce-integration/

Best regards,

Bruno Grünig

Mukesh Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Use the following steps to replace the existing self-signed certificate.
1. Login to the Server Administration with your Browser. (Only Internet Explorer and Firefox is supported by Cisco)
https://<finesseServer>:8443/cmplatform
2. Select the menu Option “Cisco Unified OS Administration” from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.

3. Select the menu Item Security -> Certificate Management

4. Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for the tomcat Service to validate the request against a certification authority either an official one or a company-wide trusted CA.

Upload the root certificate and application certificate you received form your Certification authority to Finesse Server A and B.
6. Restart the services “Cisco Finesse Notification Service” and the “Cisco Tomcat” by the CLI for a Finesse server

7. Check the validity of the Certificate by browsing the Finesse Agent Desktop.

Regards,

Mukesh