Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE SystemCLI Automated Command Execution

LCMC
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone. I hope you are well. 

I always use the command Show Proceses on the SystemCLI to check the active services. I know I can check on the Diagnostic Framework Portico, but I prefer the SystemCLI. 

My question is about Automated Command Execution using batch files. Is this possible? the serviceability guide for the version 11.5(1), says that We can use it. The guide does not say, specifically, where should We run the batch file

Im not sure, because all the documentation says that is only for CVP. 

Could you help? if you have an example it works for me. 

Luis Coiro
5 Replies 5

Bill, thank you for your reply. 

im referring about the 

Automated Command Execution

CLI or System CLI commands can be executed automatically using the following mechanism:

• Create a batch file with the commands given below as an example

I would like make automatic the command show processes to check the worker side in the UCCE. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/Configuration/Guide/ucce_b_serviceability-guide-for-cisco-unified1/ucce_b_serviceability-guide-for-cisco-unified1_chapter_01001.html?...

Luis Coiro

Is there something the portico doesn't give you that the CLI does? Your best bet is to use the portico API if possible.

david

David, thank you for your reply. you are so kind. 

no, but We can check more things on the SystemCLI about UCCE.Do you know how create the .bat for request on the SystemCLI?

Luis Coiro

Any suggestions?

Luis Coiro