Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE upgrade from 12.0(1) to 12.6(1)

Engnr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Running common ground upgrade from UCCE 12.0(1) to 12.6(1), have one question. I wonder if anybody ran UserRoleUpdate.ps1 Script at the end of the upgrade? They kind of mention this on the guide but the file itself is from 12.0(1), looks like just blunt copy/paste from 12.0(1) without looking. I have not done it when I did my upgrade, as I recall doing this back in the day when I upgrade to 12.0(1) and I wonder if any of you guys did run this file while upgrading common ground to 12.6(1) from 12.0(1).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_6_1/installation/guide/ucce_b_12_6_1-install_upgrade_guide/ucce_b_12_6_1-install_upgrade_guide_chapter_01000.html#UCCE_RF_DBCFBFE8_00

"Update User Role

To update the User Role in the database for the existing users, do the following in any one of the AW (distributor) machines:

1 Reply 1

Hi,

Normally no need to do post upgrade verify all the services are up and running(rttest ,opctest) and DB replication bw central controllers and AW-HDS

Verify the Service Account Manager status state and Health. And CUIC Oamp and verify cluster configuration for Unified CCE User Integration Configuration sync status.

Regards,
Ram.S