cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6.1 Subflow Error

Mike Dingman
Level 1
Level 1

I'm sure I'm doing it correctly but it doesn't work. I'm trying to use a subflow (businessHours.aef) I got directly from a PluralSight training course. I have all the variables copied verbatim. I even did a separate reactive debug on the businessHours.aef to verify it works correctly with the XML doc. However, when I call it as a subflow in a script (below) it errors right at the subflow? This is a working script that I'm simply trying to add a better office hours check to.  The reactive debug throws an error but the popup message is blank and the messages window only says 'Starting Debug' and 'Done Debugging'. I've tried removing/re-adding the subflow, nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.Capture.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Usually this is a mismatch between Data primaries (eg attempting to assign the value of a String-type variable from the subflow to a integer-type variable in the parent script. Or, some annoying captialiation/whitespace issue of the variable names. If neither of those are it you may need to turn up MIVR debugs and look at the log file.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Usually this is a mismatch between Data primaries (eg attempting to assign the value of a String-type variable from the subflow to a integer-type variable in the parent script. Or, some annoying captialiation/whitespace issue of the variable names. If neither of those are it you may need to turn up MIVR debugs and look at the log file.

It was a simple solution. Indeed I did have a mismatch on the primary string variable calling the xml document.

I had an error at the call for the subflow also, with no description.  I checked at least 3 times before I noticed that I used a capital I on the variable in the subflow and did not capitalize the other.  This made me look again and I found it.  Thanks.