cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.0 script - using Dequeue step followed by a call redirect isn't sending call to another CSQ

Casey Arnold
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to use a menu to allow callers to select an option and depending upon their choice some calls should be transferred to a different CSQ.  I tried using the Dequeue step followed by a Call Redirect, but I must be missing something as when I use the Reactive Script tool, the call just skips all the way down to the closed message when I select an option that should redirect the call.  I tried attaching a a copy of the script but this forum wouldn't allow my file type.   I would be very grateful for any advice.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I changed the value of CSQMachCustServ to "4000" and set Called Address option to Reset To: --Destination-- and was able to validate it successfully. You definitely must be doing something extra which is generating the error. Click on the error that you get under Validation Errors pane that will take you to the line which is showing error and correct the same.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Casey, save the script as ZIP and then attach it to the thread. Highlight the option in script that is not working

Regards

Deepak

I am attaching the zip file along with a word doc with a screenshot showing where the script is failing.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Casey

Right click on Call Redirect step, go to Properties and and set Called Address option to Reset To: --Destination--

Edit to the O.P. Before doing above, I just noticed that you are setting the name of CSQ in Call Redirect step that is not correct, CSQ name needs to map to some number. Hence, put a number there probably of a CTI Route Point or some other number where you want the call to route and it will work then.

Regards

Deepak

I made the change and made the variables point to the CTI Route Point.  However, now when I Validate, I receive an error that "The last step on a path must be an End or Goto"

I changed the value of CSQMachCustServ to "4000" and set Called Address option to Reset To: --Destination-- and was able to validate it successfully. You definitely must be doing something extra which is generating the error. Click on the error that you get under Validation Errors pane that will take you to the line which is showing error and correct the same.

Regards

Deepak

I actually had already found my error and corrected it.  I can't thank you enough.  Your quick and totally correct information allowed me to save a lot of time and gave me increased scripting knowledge.

Thank you so much.

Casey

Glad Casey that the issue got resolved and thanks for updating the forum.

Regards

Deepak