cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 to 12.5 question on changes to CUIC/Finesse desktop

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

We are about to upgrade from 11.6 to 12.5.  I was informed that there are changes in CUIC which will affect any of the custom reports created that we use in the Finesse Desktop.  I have several teams and have customized each Agent & Supervisor Finesse desktop for each Team. 

I was told the Stored Procedures changed , not an sme  on SP - but my basic thought on it  is CUIC uses SP for  SQL query  to get the data from UCCX tables that the report needs to return "x" information. Thinking if the SP changed its due to changes in the UCCX tables.  Please let me know  if I am wrong in my very  non-sme thought process  (it maybe close enough for this question)

So IF true ,  it sounds like all my custom reports may need to be re-written,  Does anyone know if if there are changes like this for 12.5  that will cause me to have to re-create custom reports? 

Are there any  major changes that I may need to forewarn my Teams about, that I may need to work on after the upgrade.

I know calls will process normally. 

1 Reply 1

tomynurhadi
Level 1
Level 1

I was upgrading my customer uccx 11.6 to 12.5 and was met with issue after upgrade, the custom reporting did not work.

Any comment on what is the difference between 11.6 and 12.5 custom reporting document will be appreciated. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: