Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0 XML files PROBLEMS!

zamora0800
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I recently upgraded a customer's IPCC 4.0 to UCCx 8.2 SU2. Things seemed to be working great with my scripts until I ran into some issues with uploading XML files.

The idea is that the customer dial a directory number eg. 5555 and then be prompted to enter 1 to turn ON or vice-a-versa if it is turned on. I have attached the XML file as it seems just a very simple file. I can't seem to get the file STATE to change to ON once I enter 1 as prompted. It takes my input during a reactive debug but I go and check the file and it is unchanged.

I have been pouring over post after post and it seems every answer is different. Some posts say I need an "authenticate user" step and then "upload document step". Others say I just need to change the directory structure. I already know not use C:\filename.xml  and instead use DOC[filename.xml]. I also know NOT to use the CREATE FILE step as it is not supported.

Instead of using the CREATE FILE step I use the CREATE XML DOCUMENT STEP and reference the output as DOC.

prompt.jpg

Then I use the GET XML Document Data

XMLDOC.bmp

Then later I use the WRITE DOCUMENT STEP

Write.bmp

Below are my parameters

parameters.JPG

I can't seem to get the file to correctly change from STATE OFF to STATE ON. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Attached is my script.

1 Reply 1

Paulo Pereira
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello.  It appears that this is a duplicate thread, and you actually had this issue resolved in this thread.

May I delete this duplicate thread for you?

-Paulo