Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.0

CSCO11308940
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I got a question, In Contact Center Express ver 8.0, an Agent can receive two o three calls at the same time, without losing the meterics (monitoring, statistics)?.

I know that it is no much funtional and for this serves the queue, but is a request from a customer

Somebody has an Idea?

Kind Regards

5 Replies 5

Hi CSCO,

Agent should not receive more than one call on the UCCX Line. When a call is receive, the Agent state should change to TALKING state so not more call send by the CSQ should arrive.

You can create a new Line to handle call out of the CSQ but it won't be monitored as the UCCX Line.

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.
Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles.

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As per the release notes of CCX 8.0

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/release/notes/uccx_802_rn.pdf

Unsupported Configurations for Agent Phones:

In the Unified CM Administration Directory Number Configuration web page for each Unified CCX line, setting Maximum Number of Calls to a value other than 2.

In the Unified CM Administration Directory Number Configuration web page for each Unified CCX line, setting Busy Trigger to a value other than 1.

As per the release notes if the busy trigger is set to 1, agent wont get second call on his/her IPCC line.

Righly indicated by Leo, you will need to configure a NON-IPCC extension on agents phone which can handle more than one call on that extension, but will not be monitored by CCX.

Regards,
Chuck

Please rate helpful posts and identify correct answers.

Thank you very much by you answer guys, If I configure a non IPCC extension, how can I do to UCCX send calls to this extension,

Did I try call forward busy and call forward all to a non IPCC extension when call get in to a IPCC extension, it was unsuccess

Any Idea?

Regards

You shouldn't send Queue calls to a non IPCC extension. As I said before do not send more than 1 call to a agent because a person can't handle two calls at the same time (at least for what I know )  so is better hold a client on the Queue than put the person on hold.

Why did you need to transfer a call from one line to another?

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.
Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles dando click en las estrellas de mas abajo.

I´m agree with you,

I need transfer a call from a other line because the requirement is not hold a user/client in the Queue, so that the agent should answer all calls although the client it is keep in music ond hold of CUCM, this is the need send from the UCCX more tha a call to a Agent, in this case although is lose metrics.

Regards