Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 Cluster over the WAN. Pbs on backup mode

o-bellemere
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, 

I have a cluster over the wan with two uccx 8.5.1.

I developped 2 IVR and 2 ACD : these scripts work fine in normal condition.

But when my publisher uccx comes down, I have 2 problems.

For the acd: I recover some informations from an external database (SQL 2005). These informations must be pushed into the Agent Desktop .

When the publisher UCCX is UP, everything is working fine : all informations are available into the Agent desktop. But when the Publisher UCCX is down, the subscribers UCCX becomes Publisher but nothing is pushed into Agent Desktop.

In the debug reactive script, informations are correctly found into the external database but not pushed on the Agent Desktop .

For the ivr : My ivr allows a supervisor to change the callflow of the acd. To do this, I created a main script which reads a variable into an xml file on the document repository. If Variable is "1", the main script calls the sub script 1 ; if it is "2", it calls the sub script 2.

The IVR can change this xml file by using the upload document box.

When the publisher UCCX is UP, everything is working fine : I can change this xml file.

But when the publisher UCCX is down, the subscribers UCCX becomes Publisher but my script is blocked into the step Upload document.

(agent is correctly identified by his password)

I cannot see in my MIVR log, why this upload is blocked.

On the line 296679 of MIVR Log, I push 2 into the phone and this must run the upload document step. For information, the ivr trigger is 704000.

Thank you for your help

0 Replies 0