Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When you install UCCX 7.x and run the setup wizard, you are asked to choose an Admin account as the last step. Aside from losing Admin Access to the UCCX AppAdmin and having to reconfigure any scripts that may be using that account for authentication...

dferrie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've built a basic workflow that uses keystroke macros to open an application, "jump" through a couple of fields and insert data fields into the application.   I'm having trouble with getting the workflows to work consistantly.   Some times the...

We will upgrade from SQL 2000 to 2005 on our CUCCE 7.5 systems soon.  The upgrade guide does not say which servers to upgrade first. Can you upgrade one server at a time or one complete side (A or B)at a time?  If one side at a time I'm guessing you ...

Hello,I have calls that queue into UCCX.   After 3 minutes in queue, I queue the calls to an overflow queue in addition to the original queue.   The problem I have is that when the call eventually gets answered by an agent in the original queue, it s...

Hello everyone,Hope everything works! Especially systems you're maintaining...:)Has anyone had any experience in migrating UCCX to UCCE,Can anyone share any hints, ways to do it painlessly...I have been deploying, administering... UCCX, but UCCE is n...

from-alex by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Im facing problem in route the call from UCCX to agents.I have two Agents Configured HQ1 & SB1When the call from PSTN hit the CTI Route Point of UCCX it plays the prompt as configured into script...after the prompt plays, some time call hit th...

Resolved! CAD Question

Does CAD store agent information locally on the client pc (i.e., Agent ID or Extension stored locally in an .ini file)? I would like to be able to pull the agent ID or extension and pass that information over to another application for automatic auth...

My company runs a contact center for multiple clients. We are recording calls with the UCCX server spanning the voice vlan. I have a VBS script that runs every night and converts the two raw files to a wav and then moves the wav files to our file ser...

alanrstat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes