Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CAD workflow

vikasgupta2k
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out a way in CAD workflow to alert the Agent (by popup on the screen) when there are more than 5 calls in the queue waiting. We are running UCCX 9.x. If anyone has done it before, please advise.

Thanks,

Vikas

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

First, let me say that this is a native feature of the Supervisor Desktop.

Second, this would not be possible in a real time manner for CAD.  You could only be able to alert the Agent on workflow trigger conditions which are intiated by calls.  I.e., Ringing, Answer, etc.

In which case, you would just pull the Get Reporting Statistic for the CSQ in the script, it's an integer, and then using Enterprise Data (CDA Enterprise Vairables and Layouts + Set Enterprise Info script step), you send that integer to CAD.  Your options for a pop up are limited to what data you can supply, but that should get you close enough.

If you needed some sort of real time solution, then a per Agent web based wallboard solution is your best friend.

There are many out there.  Just Google "uccx web based wallboard"

Good luck.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: