Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

changing codec in UCCX 8.x

Hi,I'm using uccx 8.5 version. and itis in production. we have the below call flow.cluster A-----ICT trunk------GK-------ICT trunk-------Cluster B-------UCCXthe issue is,if the call comes from cluster A to UCCX rarely call gets hanged. in WAN side we...

baskaranm by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SQL 2008 Connection from UCCX

I have done plenty of connections to SQL from UCCX 8.x using the JTDS sourceforge driver.The documentation (uccx 9 administration guide) talks about using the "Microsoft SQL Server native Client 10.0 Driver" for SQL 2008.  Is there a JAR file that wo...

John Irey by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Position in Queue issues after RNA

Hello, we have a script using postion in queue logic. I tested the script and everything looked well however, this past month we have had complaints that callers were moving positions. They would go from 5 to 15 to 6. This is random and does not alwa...

dan hale by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes