Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CAN RECOGNIZE CUSTOMER'S PHONE NUMBER

Huynq83
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, everybody,

Now I have a issue. I use uccx 11.5 for a small company.

My UCCX have create 3 CSQ : Customer_CSQ, Technical_CSQ and Customer_VIP_CSQ

IVR script : press 1 to Customer, press 2 to Technical_CSQ and Customer_VIP_CSQ.

I have a list of VIP customer which contains theirs phone number. If incoming calls are matched with that list, customers go into Customer_VIP_CSQ automaticlly, if incoming calls aren't matched, customers must press 1 or 2 to meet telesales.

How can I do ? Can you give me solutions ? 

Thanks all.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @Huynq83 ,

You have at least 3 options how to check the VIP calling numbers:
- use a Switch step in your UCCX script (this is not scalable);
- create a table with VIP numbers in a Database (MS SQL, Oracle, etc) and then use DB Read + DB Get steps to receive data from the database and compare them with current calling number;
- create XML file with the list of your VIP numbers and then use steps in the script to read this list, compare the numbers and make a decision. 

I'd prefer to use option 2 or 3 (Database or XML), but it depends on your setup, of course. 

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @Huynq83 ,

You have at least 3 options how to check the VIP calling numbers:
- use a Switch step in your UCCX script (this is not scalable);
- create a table with VIP numbers in a Database (MS SQL, Oracle, etc) and then use DB Read + DB Get steps to receive data from the database and compare them with current calling number;
- create XML file with the list of your VIP numbers and then use steps in the script to read this list, compare the numbers and make a decision. 

I'd prefer to use option 2 or 3 (Database or XML), but it depends on your setup, of course. 

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog