Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey all Is there a way to look up the original entry point that was called such as via a global variable or another way within Webex CC Flows?I am trying to achieve a Master Holiday Flow were depending on a logic statement of "IF originated from Call...

Hi team,I have experience in UCCE . I am now learning HCS - Contact center.I would like to know if anyone has checklist on the installation of HCS-CC (apart from cisco installation guide)Looking for more information related to step wise component ins...

Deep46 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, This code is returning null in UCCX Editor but working in Eclipse, it returns an array of string. I should take anything in consideration while using this code inside UCCX? MyArray is defined as array of string from UCCX side. javax.xml.parser...

e23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a PCCE/ECE 12.0.1 environment the agents are unable to transfer chats to another agent.  They can transfer to queues just fine.  I've checked the ECE parameters allowing for agent to agent transfers and they are enabled.  The transferring agent re...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! We are using SM based CCB in our 12.5 UCCE environment.  The CCB process is working without issue, and we can report on qty of handled calls from a Call Type perspective in CUIC; however, we do not see the calls for the CCB SG in the Agent bas...

we want mulitple ANIs to be sent to staright disconnect on the script .so is there a way to put multiple ANIs on the IF node using """Call.CallingLineID==123456789"""" like this.currently i am able to get only one number working , I tried && and || (...

kavle by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes