Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - CMT

Dear All - Can you please help me in understanding  Cisco Media Termination Group and it's functionality.

To process a call control (CTI Ports) and CMT (fro play Media and DTMF digits are received out of band)

I checked the Guide, Where i got below Info as:

1. Unified CM Telephony call control channel may take approximately 1 millisecond to reinitialize.

2. CMT channel may take approximately 200 milliseconds to reinitialize.

3. system will not be able to accept a new incoming call for 200 milliseconds after

the first call terminates; although the Unified CM Telephony channel is available after one millisecond, the

CMT channel is not and Unified CCX needs both channels to process a call.

To aviod the situation:

To provision Unified CCX systems to handle burst calls equally among all required resources, you must

configure approximately 10% more CMT channels than CTI ports.

In my Lab, We have 12 IVR Ports, When i checked the CTI Group we have Defult which has all 12 channel created by default.

In that situaion how we can assign 10 % more CMT Channels than CTI Ports, If that is the case do i need to create Call ctrl group with 10 IVR Ports and assign 12 Ports for CMT, Is that Feasible solution ?

Need to know when do we assign override Media Termination option as YES in Trigger and its use, I checked all the trigger even in production all are disabled.

If i select NO, It will take default one which is created automaticllay i.e CMT Group Default with 12  Ports.

Also we have  Media Termination Support YES/NO in Call Ctrl Group , If i select Yes it will take CMT Group which is assigned on Trigger

SIVANESAN R  

SIVANESAN R
0 Replies 0