Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

With Cisco Compliance Recording without Call Center can all calls to a single DN be recorded during a specific time period across shared devices?  For example:An after hours emergency number is active between 10pm and 4am.  I want to record all calls...

Guys,I am looking for a script or help in creating a script which will allow me to override the time of day or day of week.  example:  if its after 5pm I want to be able to change from close to open;  if its tues and its open I want to change it to c...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, hope everyone is well !!!I've got a MS Lync 2013 solution in place and am looking for a Contact Center solution to integrate with Lync. Does anyone know if Cisco UCCE can be integrated with Lync 2013 ? or know of any Contact Center solution t...

dtran by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me what I have wrong in this code? This is a call center wallboard that I am using from VOIPMonkey website, so it is not my code; and I am not a developer, I tried contacting the author, he is saying " I am not returning data", I am ...

nkhater by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I am doing some Database stuff on EIM and was curious about the Data for "NO_ACTIVITIES_PENDING_EMAIL". Are these considered to be emails that are still sitting in the queue or are they emails currently pending being sent, etc...?The table wi...

Hi - We have IPPA environment & we would like to hide the default CSQ stats all the time for the agents , but give them the option to change their state (Ready, Not Ready, Logout) from the home screen. Please confirm if there is a way to do it.Raj

Hello everybodyI deployed CCMP 9 in a UCCE solution.When run the database installer,it happened an error "there should be 10 timezones defined in TB_ADM_TIME_ZONE_CONFIG".When check the portal database,it did there were 10 timezones in the specific t...