Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CSD problem

Essam Butt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

Recently we started facingt this issue that whenever a supervisor logs into CSD, after a while he receives a message saying: "Another supervisor just logged in with the same ID you are logged in with. You will be logged off and the Supervisor Desktop will close".

What I have noticed is that when a new supervisor logs in to CSD, it kicks the already logged in supervisor out of CSD with the above message and vice verse. But all supervisors have unique ID's and extensions.

System version: 8.0.2.11004-12

Any idea on what could be causing this issue?

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

lajan jaleel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are also facing the same issue with UCCX ver 8.0.2.

Kindly suggest a solution to fix this Issue.

Thanks,

LAJAN JALEEL

Hi ,

Can you please replicate the issue and upload the Supervisor PC logs .

(C:\program files\cisco\desktop\logs

Please send me logs from all the supervisor PC which are loggin at that time with exact time of issue .

Regards

Ravi

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't know how, but the issue got resolved on it's own and we are not facing it anymore.
The only thing I did was to restart the whole system, but I did noticed the issue was still there even after that.

But I did checked the supervisor logs during the time the issue was there and I couldn't find any error related to this.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: