Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi  Alll,I'm having a alert about cisco tomcat and  I am planning  restart cisco tomcat service?I want to know  when I restart  , will there be interruption  or calls will be drooped ?I have a RTMT alert like this ;Available virtual memory below conf...

How do I go about providing for this option in a UCCX script?  As I understand it, we'll have different agents taking the calls.  Do I set up 2 separate Queues/CSQs, or do I assign skills to agents as necessary and use some facility in the script to ...

Hi All,LAB Environment UCCE9 :- ICM9 dual sided,               CallManager 9               issue: - Real Time tables in SQL 2008 R2 ICM9 server is not updatingI have created a new ICM 9  Lab which is working fine (agents are able to login and take ca...

Hi there,We are running UCCX 8.5 and was wondering if any one knew of a way to find out what vertion of jtapi is currently been run on the UCCX server?Also if you install jtapi on one server in a HA envirement do you also need to install it on your s...

Able to login to agent desktop but with same credentials it is failing to login to supervisor deskrop.Steps taken to resolve but it didn't work1) enabled checkbox under supervisor but it didnot work2) change password   3) deassociated user from agent...

b717k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 scripts - a main script and a holiday script.  I want to use a subflow to call the holiday script.  How it should work is the holiday script should be called from the main script to check an see if 1)it is a holiday 2) day of week 3)time of ...

We are about to install SU5 on the offline partition and make it active when it is done. I  manage Uccx piece do you think it will create any problems for uccx and if it will . Where should I check its the functionality and connectivity with Cm.

Hello,We have 10 enhanced agents today, which comes with 300 IVR ports.  We use the system heavily as an IVR, but do also have a small call center using those 10 agent licenses.  We want to move from enhanced to premium licensing so we can do databas...

Hi,I'm trying to figure out a way in CAD workflow to alert the Agent (by popup on the screen) when there are more than 5 calls in the queue waiting. We are running UCCX 9.x. If anyone has done it before, please advise.Thanks,Vikas

Resolved! upgrade procedure

I'm planning an upgrade of UCCX 8.5 HA SU3 to SU4.  I know this is a minor upgrade, but it's my first linux to linux upgrade.  I've read the RN and admin guide, but just wanted to confirm the procedure(verify backups, test plan, etc)1) Install on nod...

Resolved! Cisco 1841

Where can we download for free the software of the Cisco 1841 VPN Router GUI---Posted by WebUser Eingilbert Cartalla Benolirao from Cisco Support Community App