Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - CSQ Priority Queuing

One of my "also supported products" is UCCX. I hope someone can help me out. Now I need to configure a priority queue for our helpdesk. I am sure the answer is simple. I have looked at lots of online docs but need a sample script to look at or some basic directions. We have one main support number and callers can select one of four options to route to specific support queues. Some agents support all four queues, one of which will be the priority "VIP" queue. I need calls that route from the "VIP" priority queue to be handled before calls from the other queues. I know I need to insert a "Set Priority" with a setting of 10 to make it the highest priority, I have tried various scenarios, but my testing has not been successful.

The main script and the POS script screen shots are shown below. Thank you for any direction you might give me

4 Replies 4

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ok so in your script you are using a Call Redirect step which is incorrect. You should be using Select Resource step and then choose the agent from the required CSQ. When you use Call Redirect step it is like a normal IP-IP call and there is no concept of CSQ that will come into effect here hence no prioritization will take effect as call control is with CM and not with CCX.

Regards

Deepak

(Remember to Rate Helpful Posts)

I am re-directing to another application and script to invoke from that step.... 

And why are you doing that?? Did you try changing the step to Select Resource rather than doing Call Redirect, if not then try that first and update the thread then

Regards

Deepak

A_
Level 1
Level 1

You want it to be very simple? You can do it like this:

Test.png

This is only an example and you can't use it exactly like this. But I think it is enough for your task.