Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX dequeue calls problem

Liran Farazis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a customer with cluster of UCCX version 10.6.1.

I have a script with select resource step and after queue the call these are the options:(Screenshot attached)

1. Handeled

2. The customer abandoned the call

3. After 20 minutes we disconnect the call (terminate)

I saw that on RtCSQsSummary table there are call dequeued for this queue even that I don't have the call dequeue step on the script:

admin:run uccx sql db_cra select * from RtCSQsSummary where csqname = 'RP_Service'
CSQNAME LOGGEDINAGENTS AVAILABLEAGENTS UNAVAILABLEAGENTS TOTALCALLS OLDESTCONTACT CALLSHANDLED CALLSABANDONED CALLSDEQUEUED AVGTALKDURATION AVGWAITDURATION LONGESTTALKDURATION LONGESTWAITDURATION CALLSWAITINGENDDATETIME WORKINGAGENTS TALKINGAGENTS RESERVEDAGENTS STARTDATETIME CONVAVGTALKDURATION CONVAVGWAITDURATION CONVLONGESTTALKDURATION CONVLONGESTWAITDURATION CONVOLDESTCONTACT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RP_Service 7 1 4 113 0 97 10 5 153647 96976 774387 1014442 0 2017-10-19 14:30:09 0 2 0 2017-10-19 00:00:00 0:02:33 0:01:36 0:12:54 0:16:54 0:00:00

On CUIC I can see the calls dequeued for the same time (Screenshot attached)

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks a lot,

Liran.

2 Replies 2

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

If you google "dequeued calls cisco", you'll find that a lot of people pose a similar questions. A google search might turn up the information you need. 

It seems like anytime the call isn't handled or abandoned, the call is considered dequeued. 

So even if you have a voicemail set up for calls, it could be considered as dequeued. 

I would just try and track those calls down. See where they went, how long they were sitting for etc. 

Maybe even call the person back and see what happened. 

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

How many CSQs do you have? And, do you have one CSQ named 'RP_Service' and another CSQ named 'RP_Service_(whatever)? You consealed the second CSQ Name within the attachment. If so, these CSQs are unique and reported seperately. 

If you run the same SQL query but change the CSQNAME, what does it render?

The screenshots provide no insight for the rest of your script. Most likely, you have the Dequeue step somewhere in your script... like, after hanlding an "Inactive Contact" exception or perhaps after the caller exceeds the queue threshold. 

If you can, please post your script.