Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, Does anybody know how CCB works with the Reconnect Time parameter of Cisco Call Studio's Callback_Set_Queue_Defaults element? Is there any relation between that parameter and EWT? Please explain using an example of call flow. Our environment:...

I have 3 queues, Critical, General, and City.  I can through CUIC see how many calls were handled by Critical and General, however all the City calls are dequeued right after they are set because these calls are transferred out.  I have run multiple ...

Hi , We had Uccx 10.5 in the lab, and have upgraded to Uccx10.6(1) SU2, post upgrade Have installed Cisco Unified CCX Client Configuration tool Have installed Cisco Agent Desktop and agent login working fineI see below error  while installing Cisco S...

Hi, all, I have installed UCCE 11.5 and CUIC 11.5 with Live Data and IdS. Connection to AW is OK, also I add this server to Inventory ucce11-cuic.it.lab - CUIC-LD-IdS Publisher - No Alerts admin:show live-data aw-accessPrimary AW access information: ...

Two of the scripts in question are as follows: Script A: Main IVR script, provides routing to different queues.  Accessible from the outside. Script B: Scheduling script.  Used to check for holidays, hours of operation, and meeting closures. Script A...

In ICM scripting I often see LAA Nodes leading to SG nodes.  If LAA fails the call goes to a Queue To Skillgroup Node.   Why not just go directly to the Queue To Skillgroup Node and leave out the LAA Node and SG Node?  The Queue to SG Node defaults t...

mseebeck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I would like to know if the logout non-activity field in ADS applies only to agents in not ready state or could be apply in agents in ready state that had non-activity for the period set. I'm wondering if this can affect agents that work...

Zapparoli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes