Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX integration with Salesforce

Hi

We were trying the Salesforce integration with Cisco Solution and I found a document which tell me to download  "Cisco Unified Call Connector for Salesforce" setup  and install in a PC. I also installed Cisco TSP (downloaded from Cisco Plugin) and  wave drivers. While Installing  " Cisco Unified Call Connector for Salesforce" I choose CCM Adapter and the from salesforce webpage, I import the xml file of the CCM Adapter.  Later on salesforce website I can able to see on the left side a softphone which I can able to make call and recieve it ( Please anyone tell me in detail where and how it is use in a production environment in detail..so i can propose the same to the customer).

On another PC when am installing all the above and during installing "Cisco Unified Call Connector for Salesforce" instead of CCM Adapter I choose UCCX adapter and then import xml file of UCCX Adapter  (CiscoACMIAdapter.xml) on salesforce webpage . It was showing error on the salesforce webpage which stating "could'nt contact the Server". 

Also i found another document where CAD it strating the integration of CAD for UCCX with Salesforce.com CRM Application. It state we need to integrate with salesforce database.

Could anyone guide me the right way.

Regards

Prasanth Abraham

0 Replies 0