Level 1
Level 1

attached

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

can you please post the diagram (you are referring to it in your post but somehow I can't find it).

Also, can you please tell us more about the situation when a client from site A calls the contact center number but there are no available agents at site A? In what order should the call look for the next available agent? Do you mean any other site or first it should try site B then site C and finally, site D?

Thanks

G.

Dear Gergely Thanks for your reply i am going to attached the drawing now. as i have mention in my example most of the site have more then one agent. when the call hits from Site A it should always prefer Site A agents in case if no one reply from Site A then it should forward to Site B. same for other sites as well any user calling from site it should perfer the first agent located on the Site. hope above answer clarify your question.

OK, then it's relatively easy. First, let's create CSQ's per site. For instance, there will be a CSQ named "SiteA", "SiteB", "SiteN" etc. Next, we can create a script that takes a look at the caller's ANI (you can easily get that information using the Get Call Contact Info step). Based the ANI, we will take a look at the number of the agents available at the preferred site (using the Get Reporting Stats step). If it's not 0, we can go and route the call. If it's 0, then we can get the number of the available agents at the next preferred site and again, the next preferred site, until we get a site with at least one available agent.

G.

Dear Gergely thanks for your reply i am going to try this can you clarify about (Using Reporting Stats Step) under which folder ?

ACD.