Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX - old CTI ports stay in CUCM if change CCX Control group

Hi there,

I have a UCCX-HA 8.6 CUCM (pub/sub) 8.6 .   Under UCCX, if I change a control group to use another range of extension it will work.

the only thing is I saw some old unused cti port in CUCM... ( even if I did a CCX Sync data )

anyone allready saw that ?

I should be confortable to delete these ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Is the "Active" check box checked on the DN?  If not, then it's actually not doing anything at all, and can be deleted.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like a defect in the AXL implementation.  Are the old ports still registered?  If not, and if you're sure you're not using those ports, just delete them from CUCM.

Also, is there a UCCX 8.6?  I thought 8.5 was it for the 8x release.

Anthony Holloway

Anthony,

for the new extension range of the control group who are fine I can find them in the cucm device / phone,

for the old extension range that is not configure in the control group anymore I only find the extension in cucm, there is no cti device under device / phone..so it's not register.. and also for one of these "dead" extension if I am trying to find a dependency I can't find anything..  f

or a working extension  I usually have a cti port device that is register with the uccx

Is the "Active" check box checked on the DN?  If not, then it's actually not doing anything at all, and can be deleted.

Anthony Holloway

thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: