Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Outbound dialer

rynard.coetzee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Need to know if the following would be possible utilizing a script within UCCX.

Scenario is i have agents phoning clients from their mobile phones and need these calls recorded. So was thinking i could create an IVR where these agents can dial into from their Mobile phones ,the script can then collect the digits from the agent for the external number the agent needs to call. The script can then place an outbound call to the captured number and connect the call with the inbound leg.In this way i can record the call on the CTI ports ?

Regards

Rynard

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
There is a feature of your CUCM that already does exactly this. It's call Mobile Voice Access. Your call recording solution is another story. What are you using and how are you using it?

Hi Anthony

Thanks for the feedback ,i will look into Mobile Voice Access feature ,the Recording solution is integrated with SIP trunk ,it is a Libra solution. It is setup for Device side recording ,so using BiB of phones ,not sure if that will still be possible with MVA feature.

Regards

Rynard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: