cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx outbound

siwar.ziadi1
Level 1
Level 1

i try to use a call outbound, I tested preview scenario it works but when i test the ivr / Progressive Agent Gold Progressive it can not work, there is someone who can help me to solve the problem please?

4 Replies 4

deepakcn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

My first question would be related to licenses. Do you have the outbound IVR port license feature in your license file?

Check out this link and let know if you have the below mentioned feature in your license file :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118924-technote-uccx-00.html

INCREMENT CRS_OUTBOUND_IVR_PORT cisco 11.0     
Provisions Outbound IVR ports (Predictive and Progressive only)

You can also verify this by running the command "show uccx license"

Below is an example from my lab where the last line shows licensed outbound IVR port count as 100  :

admin:show uccx license
Configured Licenses:

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium
IVR Port(s): 100
Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 300
High Availability : Enabled
Cisco Unified CCX Preview Outbound Dialer: Enabled
Cisco Unified CCX Quality Manager Seat(s): 300
Cisco Unified CCX Advanced Quality Manager Seat(s): 300
Cisco Unified CCX Workforce Manager Seat(s): 300
Cisco Unified CCX Compliance Recording Seat(s): 300
Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 400
Cisco Unified CCX Recording Count: 300
Cisco Unified CCX Licensed Outbound Agent Seat(s): 100
Cisco Unified CCX Licensed Outbound IVR Port(s): 100

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Nair

hi, yes sure, I have the outbound IVR license , i think that it's not a licence problem

Thanks. So when yo say it does not work, what exactly do you mean. Kindly elaborate. Also request you to increase the trace SS_OB under CCX engine on the CCX serviceability page, recreate the issue and attach the CCX engine logs.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak Nair

thank you for your help, i will verify but, for the preview outbound it work correctly (the problem is at progressive and predictive ,