Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to know if the states of an agent such as Logged on and Ready can be checked in ICM scripting .We are developing a script which will check the agent state Logged on and then checks the agent state ready , only if these conditions are ...

Deep46 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a ACD script that route the call to 5 agents and I would like the script to route the call to voicemail if no agent answer the call. any ideas of how to accomplish this? attached is a screenshot of the script. Thank in advance!

hserhan75 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi my name is vahidsun While I am trying to pull the any report on Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) I am getting below mentioned error.Error updating the filter information. com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.objectmodel.CuicHibernateException

vahidsun9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Mediasense version 11.0.1.10000-103 . The problem we have is that by default the pruned policies in the system is 60 days, we would like to know if there is any way to recover the audio files when the 60 days pass. Also explain what...

sgarcia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an easier way!? It seems like the process of ordering new equipment can be very difficult. I'm trying to price out an ASR 1001-X, I know I need at least 1.5Gbps of throughput for encryption. I need OSPF to be supported and I would also like ...

Having issue setting up a new CCB. I've deployed the CCB scripts located in OpsConsole but keep getting a a "480 - Temporarily Not Available" which in return i get the CVP Error Message. Attached below are the CVP Logs and Error Log. The call is not ...

Hello Team UCCX 11.0 in HA mode CUCM 11.5 UCCX with FIPPA are configured and were working. Configured Phone service "FIPPA" to UCCX-1 and "FIPPA-2" UCCX-2 both were working. for better naming Phone service "FIPPA" renamed to "FIPPA-1" then it stopp...

saleem pc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with the Outbound campaign, because the dialer is dialing phones in a different local Time zone. For example: the phone number with prefix 01656 has -2 hour offset from my local zone, if the campaign starts at 07:00 am, this number s...