cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx queue data

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

I have a supervisor who oversees 9 CSQ's. is there a "simple" way without being well versed in XML scripting to have that they only see their CSQ's under the queue data tab on the supervisor desktop.. why would they want to see all of the queues?? thats does not make sense to me..

Thank you

6 Replies 6

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

and along the same theme, is there any way to see what CSQ the agent is actually taking on in the team perormance window. used to be able to do it in 8.6 supv. seems like less options, that were liked, in 11.6.

TY

right, thats seems painful. Why does Cisco make it difficult?

It's actually not as bad as it seems.

If you have contract support, TAC will basically do it for you. 

Hmm, if thats the case I will give them a call. I never thought they would support a customer on this, but we will see and I will rate when I hear back. Thank you for the info. And I realize it seems simple, but sometimes the simple things.....never turn out simple. Thank you again

In my experience, they have been very helpful. Only thing they avoid touching is custom uccx scripts. And even with those, they'll try and help if they have time even though it's not "supported"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: