cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx-quick-java-recipes

Ming Yuan Chiu
Level 4
Level 4

I was looking for this page: https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/98986/uccx-quick-java-recipes but appears it's been taken down or locked?  This was originally posted by Gergely Szabo.  Anyone happened to have archived it or have the java classes?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, I sent you a private message.

G.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

tannerezell
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not sure what happened to the document. Was there something specific you were looking to do?

Regards,

Tanner Ezell

ContactView - Visually Create Cisco UCCX AEFs

I was looking for the JAR file and the guide on sending emails as a workaround for those on CCX Enhanced.

Do you have experience in JAVA? if yes, then look at below

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12336156/integration-custom-java-application-uccx-100

its simple explanation of how to call custom class within UCCX script and clears 90 % of ambiguity for the integration piece.

Chintan, stop polluting this forum with absolutely useless posts. Thank you.

Hey G, I never thought you would write such in-sensible thing, had a immense respect for your knowledge sharing content on forum and for you.

The whole idea was just to give some pointer so one can build his own Java integration piece, Not sure about others but it has personally helped to enhance the my UCCX integration skills using Java.

Regards,

Chintan

Hi, I don't know why they blocked that page, I can't make it visible but I can read it. Problem is I can't even download it as a PDF.

Anyway, there are two methods of sending emails, one is the JavaMail way (if you want to have something fancy, e.g. attachments) or the Sockets way (if all you need is to send a plaintext email). Which one are you interested in?

G.

Thank you Gergely!  I would like to see both methods if possible!  I've tried to build my own JavaMail class but that didn't see to work out correctly.

Hi, I sent you a private message.

G.