Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Requirements

FaisalSaoud
Level 1
Level 1

Can we do these requirements below on UCCX:

- If the incoming call to the UCCX is not answered, is there any option that automatically makes the UCCX make an outbound call to this number?

- let's consider this call center for car service, and the client has an appointment to receive his car for example, can the system make a call behind the appointment 24 hours to the client to confirm his appointment with a recorded message like 'we would like to inform you that you have an appointment tomorrow to receive the car from the workshop center'?

- If the client is in the queue, can the system send a message to inform the clients of the expected time for answering your call through the available agent?

3 Replies 3

@FaisalSaoud wrote:

- If the incoming call to the UCCX is not answered, is there any option that automatically makes the UCCX make an outbound call to this number?

A: If you by not answered means that the call goes to a queue, but is not answered by any agent then yes that is possible. You'd need to set the script you have to account for this and place the call to what ever number you want to make the call to.

@FaisalSaoud wrote:

- let's consider this call center for car service, and the client has an appointment to receive his car for example, can the system make a call behind the appointment 24 hours to the client to confirm his appointment with a recorded message like 'we would like to inform you that you have an appointment tomorrow to receive the car from the workshop center'?

A: Likely it can be done somehow, but it would require you to trigger this action somehow. Normally CCX reacts on triggered events by calls, but it can also be a http triggered event.

image.png

@FaisalSaoud wrote:

- If the client is in the queue, can the system send a message to inform the clients of the expected time for answering your call through the available agent?

A: Yes that is possible. As with anything in CCX you'd need to program the script to do this.

Response Signature

@Roger Kallberg 

1- You mean we have to configure the script to write the calling number in any external sheet and further, the call center call them like an outbound campaign, am I right?

2- Can you explore more, who should generate the trigger to run the application, and the application should check an external DB that has the data of appointment and decide who has an upcoming appointment in 24 hrs then the script obtains his number and makes an outbound call to him and run a recorded message that 'you have an appointment tomorrow'

3- Do you mean to configure some records and let the script check if the caller is in the queue at number 5 the record runs for number 5 and plays 'you have 4 numbers in front of you' and so on, or do you have another way to achieve that.

1. No that's not what I meant. The script language has steps that can be used to place the call. You'd just need to create the required programing to have it do what you want.

2. I have no idea on how to do that, I was just pointing to a possible option on how you might do it.

3. If you search for place in queue position in CCX with your favorite search engine I'm sure you'll find enough information on how to program this in your script. This is pretty basic/standard stuff.

Response Signature