Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Scheduled Reporting

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

In UCCX 10.6 we scheduled reports to be sent by email. Is the HTML the only format which is supported? Is there anyway to have the system to send the reporting in PDF formant? If so, where the configuration is? I don't seem to be able to locate the configuration page.

Thanks,

MK

5 Replies 5

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_UFF59C60_00_uccx-report-user-guide-106/UCCX_BK_UFF59C60_00_uccx-report-user-guide-106_chapter_0100.html

check " Configure a Scheduled Report to Be Sent by Email" section in the above book.

Hope this helps

Thank you Saskikumar,

I am able to select the PDF mode, but when selected, the report is not received. The PDF feature does not seem to work properly since as soon as we change the send mode to INLINE HTML the reports are received.

Thanks,

MK

When you say report is not received, you mean you received email with empty content ?

We don't receive emails at all when PDF format selected. It works fine with HTML.

Thanks,

MK

Hi,

I got a similar problem: configured SMTP and reports, but nothing is send: neither pdf nor html is working. Did you get it working?

Cheers,

David