Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

UCCX Reports Creation

Hi, I am trying to assist some our supervisors with creating the below reports but can't find any documentation on how to create or access the reports. Can someone assist with providing documentation that has step by step instructions on how to acces...

Problems With UCCX Script

Good afternoon Cisco Voice Experts and cisco community members.   I'm new in cisco uccx scripting, so my problem is probably a little thing that I don't see very quickly in this moment.   Well, i'm trying to make a rest call and I have success, to se...

UCCX HTTP 200 Code Response.PNG UCCX Error Screenshot.PNG
BPaz by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PCCE third-party software

Hi, for Windows Server Licensing and SQL Server to PCCE 11.5 what is the recommendation for this license type? Are they server+cals or core? Win2012 R22 - PGs2 - Roggers2 - AW-HDS2 - CVPs1 - CVP OAMP1 - CVP Reporting SQL 2014:2 - ECE1 AD/DNS2 - AW-HD...

CUIC refresh upgrade 10.x to 11.6 - do all nodes in cluster need to be upgraded at same time?

Document (Installation and Upgrade Guide for Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Release 11.6(1) 2017-08-24) says to do the published node first and then proceed with the subscriber nodes.   I was asked by peer review, can the entire upgrade be done o...

Getting CUCM 10.5

Hi there   Trying to download CUCM 10.5, but looking at the options there options for upgrade, locate, utilities, etc. As this is a fresh install and it will be install in a  virtual server, excuse me, but  I don´t see an option for a fresh instalati...

Resolved! Agent can't see Records on WFO

Hello, I am running WFO 11 and Recording and metadata are working fine but I have a Question: When I login with any agent into WFO I can't see any Records and stuck in No Search Results and The records only appear when I login as admins What Shall I ...

Resolved! UCCX 9.X to 10.5 upgrade

We are planning for UCCX upgrade where current version is 9.0.2.10000-71 & we are using CAD ... Customer wants to stick with CAD application, is the 10.5 UCCX is support CAD application or we need to install Finesse

UCCX 10.6 - Warning: It has been over a day without a successful backup. It is recommended to check the backup configuration

Hi, after upgrade UCCX from 10.5 do 10.6 the UCCX main page after login to UCCX Admin shows warning: Warning: It has been over a day without a successful backup. It is recommended to check the backup configuration   I have scheduled a backup for ever...

harageri1 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

10.6 Finesse licensing error

I had a functional finesse environment and after installing licensing realized that I could not longer get into finesse. After noticing that the service was not running and not activated I attempted to activate.  Then go this error: admin:utils uccx ...