Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script issue

Ali Alqwasmi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

We have UCCX version 9.0.2. I have configured a script for our IT service desk with two prompts to be played when the call is connected an queued. it was working fine until yesterday when I noticed that when the call is queued the default Cisco watining munic is been played. when I debugged the script I noticed that the system stops on the "Select resource" and doesn't go further to the connected and queued to play the waiting prompt I uploaded.

The agents would pick up the call normally indicating that it is getting connected and queued.

Any idea what would be the cause and the solution?

Many thanks

Ali

2 Replies 2

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

The call isn't going to the queue loop because when it hits Select Resource, there is an agent available. UCCX is doing a consult transfer to the agent, and during this time it will play whatever hold music is configured on the UCCX CTI ports.

I normally change the hold music for these ports to play a ringback tone.

If all of your agents are busy, or not ready, you should see the call progress to the queue loop and play the prompts you have there.

Brian

TL;DR

It's still working fine. 

Like Brian said, you can change the hold music on the CTI port to whatever, and that is what will be played on the select resource step when the call is attempting connection to a ready agent.