Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, In my conversations with clients I frequently come across Genisys as a formidable competitor. Some of the questions my clients ask me are? (This particularly was a case where I was trying to move a Genisys customer to Cisco) 1) What's ...

Hello Forum!, We just upgraded UCCX to 10.5 to 11.5. We have Jabber and Finesse for ACD logins.  Earlier when we had 10.5 we had multiple issues like the Finesse service getting restarted, UCCX engine in partial service ( sometimes with CTI port OOS...

Hi Guys, My Customer have the solution with UCCX 10.x. The link WAN between        stopped worked and the Agent should be to log in Local, but, didn´t worked. I verified the follow error message in the logs about LDAP. nodeId:2}>.2017-03-20 00:06:0...

Hello, I'm trying to confirm the correct licensing to enable MediaSense call recording in a new CCX deployment. From what I can tell, CCX-11-REC-LIC is most likely what I need. Is this a "system wide" or a named/concurrent user license? I.E., do I n...

Hi All, My first post but I'm coming across a strange problem and i guess i just need a second set of eyes to steer me in the proper direction. Here is the scenario: I have a working script where i call the trigger and it answers (ie...reactive debu...

Hello everyone, I've been assigned a task to create a new CSQ IVR and while I have the CCX & CM configured, I need assistance with the scripting piece.  I'm no pro but can pretty much find my way around the editor, I'm just needing some pointers. A l...

Hi  Hope someone have some insights on the below issue: When upgrading from UCCX 11 to UCCX 11.5 the upgrade hangs for several hours after showing the below logs . I had to cancel the upgrade  11/08/2016 19:15:32 upgrade_install.sh|Process interfac...

Hello ,I have issue with uccx 10.5.2.After  the agent disconnect  call he must click exit.Please review attached photo .The issue started when I run command :utils uccx icd clid enable.http://voiceprep.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=...

I am having trouble figuring out  why this inst working.  the call and the application freezes up.  I have to go to task manager and kill the process because it says it is not responding. I have also noticed that it freezes when the call is answered...

Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue with CUIC 11.5, I'm trying to run an Agent based report against Agent_Interval. The query contains an order by clause but when the report is executed cuic is not sorting the results at all. Here's the query (Anonymo...