Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Service Level display - Realtime

abcronin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Does anyone know if the supervisor desktop can display if calls are meeting the configured service level of a CSQ?

I have a customer that had (previous system) a realtime display showing the % of calls meeting service level and what the same function with UCCX.

I know we can run a historical report to show this but I cannot find anything for realtime.....any ideas?

Cheers

Andy

3 Replies 3

joshuamarsh
Level 1
Level 1

Andy,

I'm trying to figure out exact the same thing, but for both Supervisors and Agents. The only idea I have right now is to do a wall board type web page that hits a view of those variables from the data base. If you come up w/ a better way, please share your ideas.

From what I've read of the marketing docs, it appears that Workflow Manager will do this as a matter of course.

Joshua

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Real time reporting is part of supervisor desktop. But you can use free Wallboard (see history of this group or write your own).

--

regards,

pk

To PK's point, check out the following on the Wallboard string: http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&type=EmailAFriend&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.2cbf98f6%2F165#selected_message. Jeremy writes that there is a stored procedure, but that it will hammer the processor for about 15 seconds.