Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am a little bit confused on the abandoned short calls, I have the SL Threshold set to 60 sec and the Abandon Call Wait Time is set to 60 sec can anyone explain to me what is the impact of this config on the service level calculation, as I am applyi...

luai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using CuCM 6.1, CCX 5.02 on a VMware platform, I am recieving the following error. The phone has been associated with the JMTAPI user, so is visible from CCX as an agent. I have attached the CAD log file.ANy help will be appreciated as I have exhau...

We are setting up a data wharehouse for the IPCC historical reporting and want to replicate (or use a backup) the IPCC DB to anotehr server. Is there any reason why we cannot do this from the secondary IPCC server? This is for the purpose of creati...

Hi Experts,We are in the process of moving from IPCC 3.5 to IPCC 7.0 shortly. When we met with our vendors, it came to my attention that from version 7.0, only desktop agents would work and 7.0 would not support phone agents (agents using the phones ...

I am working on deployment where there is a Rockwell ACD with Avaya IR and ICM in the middle to handle all of the call information and route requests. I would like to set this up using MIS for the IVR PIMS so that I dont have to use Translation Rout...

We are in the process of implementing UCCX. We currently have an Avaya G3 pbx that is doing some Queues and ACD functions. Currently the agent will login to a the specific Hunt Number they are covering for, the agents also move from one area to ano...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to blank out the CAD Login screen each time you start CAD? I know you can do it by modifying the agent.ini properties but I was looking/hoping for a server side change. Essentially I want the agents to have to enter their username/pa...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know how IPCCX calculates the Expected Wait time for a CSQ? I get very strange results when I try to use this to notify callers what their expected wait time might be. At times, I even get a result of -1. Any help would be app...