Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Stability!

techToddler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Forum!,

We just upgraded UCCX to 10.5 to 11.5. We have Jabber and Finesse for ACD logins. 

Earlier when we had 10.5 we had multiple issues like the Finesse service getting restarted, UCCX engine in partial service ( sometimes with CTI port OOS and few times all parts of CCX engines going down)

Some or the other this server is giving out some problems where we have to reboot it or restart the services in a while to fix it. Cisco TAC does this all time to reboot or restart the service. Mainly Cisco Finesse Tomcat.

I wanted your help in isolating few ideas here to try making this system stable. 

What do you think ( in an order) I should check the system if to find any abnormalities.

Like Certificates, Script ( what is scripts), Configuration etc.

I appreciate if someone could help me on this...

Regards

Sanjay

1 Reply 1

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

A lot of the issues you are having are probably more due to configuration issues, rather than bugs in the OS. 

I would reach out to tac and explain exactly what issues you repeatedly are seeing and tell them that you want a root cause analysis. 

If you want, feel free to write a list off issues you've noted before here and I can bounce some ideas.