Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello ,I have issue with uccx 10.5.2.After  the agent disconnect  call he must click exit.Please review attached photo .The issue started when I run command :utils uccx icd clid enable.http://voiceprep.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=...

I am having trouble figuring out  why this inst working.  the call and the application freezes up.  I have to go to task manager and kill the process because it says it is not responding. I have also noticed that it freezes when the call is answered...

Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue with CUIC 11.5, I'm trying to run an Agent based report against Agent_Interval. The query contains an order by clause but when the report is executed cuic is not sorting the results at all. Here's the query (Anonymo...

Hi I am getting an Alert from our UCCX RTMT almost every 10 minutes. The Alert is as follows: UTC :  %UC_SERVICEMANAGER-2-ServiceFailed: %[ServiceName=SOAP -Log Collection APIs][Reason=Service stopped abruptly][AppID=Cisco Service Manager][ClusterI...

Hello I'm facing Phone book display error; " unable to retieve phone book" in the list of contact with only some agents finesse desktop, UCCX version 10.6 The "Retry" button doesn't help to refresh the page; Regards

i want to setup my lab where I want to install CUCM 1 , UCCX1, Cisco Unity 1 . kindly tell me which hardware I have to buy from the market like harddisk space , RAM , processor

I have a customer that posed a new requirement that they want to limit their callers to only a single call a day. They are having a high volume of repeat callers in a single 24 hour period.  They want the first time a caller calls in to be able to re...

lhawkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes