Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon, We are due to go live with a call-back feature soon and the contact team would like to know how many call-backs have been made and who by. The script begins with 3 prompts then hits a queue, after around 40 seconds a sub-flow begins w...

Looking to see if anyone has moved existing equipment between data centers with a complete UCCE environment running on UCS-B and if there were any lessons learned. Did you perform a complete re-IP? Run simplex for an extended period? SBC, CUCM, CUSP,...

Good Afternoon, I would like to know if anyone can help me with something?  I am trying to figure out if CODE 33 on our Cisco Systems, Inc - Cisco Finesse v10.6(1) system ONLY means "Agent status set to not ready by Supervisor" OR.. if can also mea...

f.bernal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX, licenses

Hi, i have a cisco unified contact center solution with 25 agents (25 premium licenses), I want to use the socialminer but I don’t know what licenses I will use to activate this service, and about the cisco unfied intelligence center what licenses I ...

Hi all,   After contact center agents logging in, the CAD(agent desktop) application shows message below:  Integrated Browser The home page is not configured in Desktop Administrator Is the home page required by default?   Could anyone advise how to...

master001 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, The "Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Solution Reference Network Design" (SRND), Release 11.0(1) mention the fact that CUIC nodes communicate with each other directly by using IP multicast, which happens independently of database replicatio...

NICNGUYEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes