cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX with Virtual Hold Technologies (VHT) scripting

Michael Martin
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to integrate Virtual Hold Technologies within a UCCX script. VHT uses subflows to offer messages and options. When i debug my script i get to the "Call Subflow" step that is supposed to run a VHT script and play recordings on the VHT server. The debug stops at the "Call Subflow" step and i cant step over it - and there is no audio from the .wav file that should play from the VHT server. VHT is saying that my script is stopping/not allowing  the audio to be played. I cant see how that could be. Both the VHT server and the UCCX are on the same subnet  so nothing is being blocked.

Does anyone have experience deploying VHT? They don't seem to be very helpful.

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I have never heard of this before, but I can tell you that UCCX will not "step into" a Call Subflow step when debugging, that's just how it is.

You might find this helpful in debugging your subflow:
https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/uccx-viewing-executed-script-steps-via-cli/ta-p/3162231
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: