cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX10.1 Script: Callers in queue given Estimated Wait Time & option to leave a message

hsiddiqi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, For a long time I have been trying to chase this issue down, with out much luck.  My current uccx script works fine except it is lacking couple of items. A caller calls into the contact center, is presented with English and Spanish options and depending on their selection the call is set to CSQ English or Spanish. (default is English) and then sent to a queue.

In my queue loop I have either an English OR Spanish prompt greeting depending on the CSQ defined earlier.

"Thank you for calling an agent will be with you momentarily...etc"

While in queue, (1) there is no option to leave a message Nor (2) update the caller with estimated wait time.

After going through the forums I have managed to put together a modified script, but being a novice I don t seem to have all pieces together.

I was wondering if anyone may have suggestions to help me out.

In the Modified script have added a English Queue and a Spanish Queue.  I am just not sure about how to use the Get  Digit String and how that will work. The intent here is so that the caller has an option to get out of the queue.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Created a script for you in my lab with the requirements that you need. I am going with a time limit of 3 minutes, you can change it as per your needs. Also, I am using a Menu step instead of Get Digit String as you really do not need the callers to choose a number of their choice as it is just a matter of choosing a number so that they can leave a VM rather than choosing an extension for the call to be transferred, simply pressing 1 will do the job

Regards

Deepak