Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to "Create CSQ Prompt" in IPCC Express 4.0

cmartin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!

I'm having a deep problem with the mentioned step in IPCC. I want to play the CSQ promtp, but when I used the step, the script throws a "invalid CSQ ID" error. I filled this field in the "Create CSQ Prompt" step with a string variable that stores the CSQ name. I completely sure that this variable works because is the same variable that I use two steps after for identifying the CSQ in a "Select resource" step, and works!.

I don't know if the CSQ identifier which I should use in the prompt stept had to be a different variable, other type... I don't know. I tested almost everything (filling the field with the name of the CSQ, using numbers - integers-...).

Please, please, please... anyone has an idea to solve this? I know other ways of playing CSQ promts (I tested them in previous versions) but I want to use the "Create CSQ prompt" step... and I really think that it should work...

Thank you very much in advanc.

3 Replies 3

beth-martin
Level 5
Level 5

You might be running into a bug here. The bug-Id is: CSCdz74923

Hi.

I tryed to find out some info about the bug ID you provided but it was impossible. Is this bug ID OK? Maybe a Cisco confidential bug? Could you please outline the workaround for this issue?

Thanks a lot.

The bug ID he posted is only available to Cisco employees.

When you specify which CSQ you want to retrieve the prompt from, you specify it with a String that represents that specific CSQ's ID.

How you get the CSQ ID is very easy, and there are many ways to do it.

I would suggest the following: (UCCX 5.x example)

In AppAdmin, under Subsystems > RmCm > Contact Service Queues, click on the CSQ you want to obtain the ID for, then look at the URL.

The CSQ ID should be obvious at this point.

Here is an example URL: http:///appadmin/ICD?request_type=csd.configure&csdid=1

The resulting CSQ ID is 1, as seen in that example.

So your Contact Service Queue field should be a String of the integer 1 (e.g., "1").

Screen shot attached.

** This reply was simply because I hate searching the forums, and finding my exact problem, with no resolution.

Anthony