Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UCCX 5.x. What do I need to do to allow agents to do blind transfers from CAD? Agents on top-level ACDs will be transferring large volumes of calls to other IVRs/ACDs and will need to ability. Thanks in advance,Brian

Hi,our customer using IPCCX 5 Premium in which 10 application are running, if the agents are not answering the call agents should goes to "not ready state". the problem is, customer want to filter one of the application that should not goto "Not R...

I have an application with a script that has a menu. 2 options in the menu are redirect steps / transfers to other areas and does not have any queues associated with them. It works just fine. However in Historical Reports,The redirected calls show...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone worked with a Call Center App that integrates customer-facing instant messaging into the IPCC queues?The application is a button on a web site that initiates a web chat session, places that session into an IPCC queue (with other contact ty...

I have ipcc 7.1 with cvp 3.1(h323) with gatekeeper, my issue with the Queue music which is less than 500k some time it doesnot play it took 16 day playing fine and suddenly it stops playing and I do rename the file every time I got this error after t...

luai by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible to build a formula that check's service level and then based on service level either routes call to an agent or just to a message? For example: When a credit card is activated, we want our agents to do an 'upsell' afterwards (e.g. se...

jheckbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using a UCCX Version 5.0(2)_Build064 and would like to preserve only the 5 latest backup files. The backup is not done locally but through a Windows Share (\\IP@\SharedFolder). The thing is that the shared folder contains all the backups (tha...

Hi,From yesterday evening I found that the dialer is not working properly.It reserves the agent & through the call but when the called party receives it,the call drop after 1 or 2 second.I restarted the dialer services but no luck.kindly suggest me i...

Does anyone know if the CTIOS Desktop Client ver 6.0 is compatible with CTIOS Server ver 7.0. We're planning an upgrade and need to know if the desktop upgrades can be done after the upgrade to 7.x is completed.Thanks,Ted

tmiski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes